The BG-MV41A is a 1080p 4x1 HDMI multiviewer. This device is a great option for anyone looking to view multiple video sources simultaneously on a single monitor with ease. The BG-MV41A is ideally suited for use in conference rooms, presentations, industrial workstations for production monitoring, and even surveillance systems for monitoring camera feeds.
Connectivity & Picture
With four HDMI inputs and one HDMI output, users can display up to four devices on one screen. These sources can be shown simultaneously or can be seamlessly switched between while in full-screen mode. This device is compliant with HDMI 1.3a and HDCP 1.2.
The BG-MV41A supports image upscaling and downscaling. This minimizes conflict when using multiple sources with varying resolutions on a single screen. With supported resolutions reaching up to 1080p@60Hz, this switcher provides professional quality for viewers.
When using multi-view, various layouts are available for users to customize the way they display video sources. There are five layouts to select from - including full screen mode for switching between HDMI sources. The device also features buttons on the front panel for easy operation. An audio push button can be used to toggle between the audio signals from each of the HDMI inputs. For remote control, IR remote and RS232 control options are available.
Thanks to the advanced control options, the BG-MV41A is a great choice for different applications due to its versatility. Security camera setups may work best with multi-view, while conference room presentations will likely favor full screen orientations. Whatever the application needed, the BG-MV41A is ready for the task.
- HDCP 1.2 - High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection Supported
- High-Res Inputs - Resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz supported
- Multifunctional - Use as a seamless switcher or multiviewer
- Multiview - 4x1 Quad Multiview (With Matching Resolutions)
- Remote Adjustable Resolutions - Output Resolutions can be Adjusted via the IR Remote
- Scaling - Upscale 720p into 1080p and Downscale 1080p to 720p
- Control through multiple, easy options
- 5 different display modes
- Low 10W max power consumption
- Sturdy metal chassis
- Quick, seamless switching
- Easy to install and operate
- RS232 signal passthrough
- Selectable audio output
- Lock in power supply