The SB-2820 is an Component Video and Stereo Audio Amplifier (booster) used to drive signals over a long distance. This product provides signal amplifier from +0db to +6db via an adjustable control. This is useful for distributing signals from any video source, included higher resolution video source to a display monitor.
Video signals can be distributed up to more than 300~1000 ft away. Perfect for Classrooms, Training, Conference Halls, Retail outlets. It works great at high resolutions.
- Supports 1 to 1 Component Video and Audio
- Adjustable gain control separate for Component Video and Audio.
- Surface mount taps provided.
- Input: Component Video (YPbPr/ or YCbCr or RGB) 1Vpp 75 ohm and Stereo Audio (AR/AL) signals
- Output: Component Video (YPbPr/ or YCbCr or RGB) 1Vpp 75 ohm and Stereo Audio (AR/AL) signals
- Video Bandwidth: 440MHz
- Setting time: 10ns to 0.1%, 2V Step, G =+2
- Gain Flatness: 0.1dB to 75 Mhz
- Differential Gain Error: 0.01%, Rl=150??
- Differential Phase Error: 0.01?¡, Rl=150??
- Size(L,W,H): 4.09 in x2.83 in x1.00 in (104mm x 72mm x 25mm)
- Power Consumed: 250mA Maximum
- Power Source: DC 12 Volts, @500mA.
- SB-2820 (RCA) DA-Booster
- Users Guide
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 500mA