The RS800i is an 8-inch, two-way, ported speaker with an open-ceiling enclosure design that delivers extended low-end response (58 Hz) and 105º off-axis performance (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified). SoundTube’s proprietary BroadBeam® waveguide tweeter system delivers consistent high-performance audio across the operating bandwidth. The RS800i speaker design incorporates a low-profile grille, a proprietary motorboard, driver protection circuitry and a six-position tap switch with a transformer bypass position. Hanging hardware is included and features a SpeedClamp™ self-locking cable grip for fast, easy and secure installation.
- Patented BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage (up to 10 kHz, independently verified).
- One 8.0 inch (203 mm) polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch (25 mm) convex titanium tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary castaluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Includes UL listed hanging hardware with galvanized steel cables and integrated SpeedClamp™ self-locking cable grip for fast, easy and secure installation. Also includes Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity.
- Easy access six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position simplifies ordering and inventory tracking.
- Steel grille with protective powdercoated finish for lasting durability.
- Average sensitivity of 89.5 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY), 2239 (hanging cable) and Milspec 810 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Optional accessory: AC-RS-SM8 bracket for surface-mount applications.