The Model Q-12A omnidirectional loudspeaker provides a more powerful sound system where clear voice announcements and high-fidelity foreground music are required at high sound pressure levels.
Broad dispersion of all frequencies is achieved with a 12” true coaxial driver where LF and HF share a common magnetic circuit and proprietary dispersion technologies. Along with a hemispherical coverage pattern that covers a large area with fewer speakers, the Q-12A utilizes our exclusive patent-pending Poly-Exponential Incidence Reflector. It comes fully assembled and ready to mount using our hanging kit or mounting bracket.
The Q-12A is available in a weatherproof configuration (Q-12AWR) for outdoor use, featuring a protective screen over the holes and driver to prevent birds from nesting in the speaker.
Model Q-12A Combo Kits are available, creating a lower-cost single source of sound using multiple loudspeakers for large and acoustically difficult spaces. Q-12A Combo systems are available in two or four Q-12A speaker configurations, with or without a Q-SB2 sub bass speaker.
- Hemispherical coverage pattern
- Accurate, full-range voice announcements
- Enhanced high-fidelity music reproduction
- High sensitivity (94 dB 1 W/1 m)
- High SPL capability (118 dB @ 1 m)
- Exclusive patent-pending Poly-Exponential Incidence Reflector
- Hanging or surface mount
- Standard white (paintable) and black available