FC−102Net is a compact 2−channel Dante™ encoder with 2 balanced mono audio inputs that enables connecting non−Dante sources, such as microphones, laptops and players to a Dante network. It supports line level and microphone level sources and can provide 48V phantom power per input. FC−102Net is powered over Ethernet from any standard PoE providing network switch.
- Dante Network Interface.
- PoE Acceptor.
- Inputs — 2 balanced mono audio on a 3–pin terminal blocks.
- Output — 2 Dante channels on an RJ–45 connector.
- Output Volume Control.
- Versatile Control — Via the Dante IP control matrix and Kramer Protocol 3000 via RS–232 connection.
- Professional, Studio Grade Signal Conversion Technology — Includes the latest generation 32–bit advanced Digital Analog Converter architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter. Maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling rates up to 96 kHz.
- Easy Installation — Single twisted–pair cable for signal and power wiring. Compact PicoTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for device–back mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 4 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Small to mid–size meeting rooms