The CM31-EZ is a premium full-range 3-inch in-ceiling speaker for applications requiring 8 ohm or distributed audio solutions. The CM31-EZ incorporates low prole grille with a total visible footprint of 6.3 inch diameter and an integrated backcan and driver design for ultra compact in-ceiling installations. The in-ceiling speaker includes a six-position tap switch with a transformer bypass position. A tile bridge and mounting hardware are included and feature a fast and secure constant tension SpeedWing™ mounting system. The CM31-EZ incorporates weatherized components for indoor/outdoor applications.
- One 3 inch (76.2 mm) full-range high-extrusion, high-delity polypropylene driver with butyl rubber surround.
- Weatherized components for indoor/out-door applications.
- Shallow 3.5 inch (88.9 mm) deep all-steel backcan with integrated driver and bafe conguration.
- Ultra-compact design with a total visible footprint of less than 6.3 inch (160.6 mm) diameter.
- Rapid installation, blind-mount, xed-wing mounting mechanism with constant tension design afxing to wall thicknesses ranging from 0.1 in. (2.5 mm) to 1.5 in. (38.1 mm).
- Corrosion-resistant, powder-coated aluminum grille with snap t attachment.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High quality black or white paint nish.
- Included accessories: Tile bridge.
- Optional accessories: Pre-construction bracket (AC-CM3-PCB) and 10-inch powered subwoofer (SM1001p)