7M ( 23FT ) ATLONA VGA TO COMPONENT / COMPONENT TO VGA BREAKOUT VIDEO CABLE. MODEL: AT19072-7
Atlona's VGA breakout cable is designed to connect component video sources to VGA displays such as ( Video Projectors, HDTV Televisions ) or could also be used to connect VGA sources ( such as Line Doublers, cable boxes, satellite receives, game consol's ) to a component video display. Cable is bi-directional, therefore signal can either be sent from Component Video to VGA or VGA to Component Video.
Manufacturing process employs industrial quality components that are rated by UL under the CL2 standard for in-wall installations. Made of High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has a very high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation and low electric resistance. All of these result in great signal transmission. Superior High-Density triple shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip. Cable is CL2 Rated for professional in-wall applications.
Note: This cable will not work for connecting Computers VGA outputs to Component Video sources, neither Component Video sources to Computer LCD displays.
Atlona's VGA breakout cable is designed to connect component video sources to VGA displays such as ( Video Projectors, HDTV Televisions ) or could also be used to connect VGA sources ( such as Line Doublers, cable boxes, satellite receives, game consol's and much more ) to a component video display.
- 7M ( 23FT ) VGA to component video cable
- HDTV Compatible ( max resolution 1080p )
- Triple RCA male to RGB male
- 24k Gold Plated 8-cut RCA connectors
- 24k Gold Plated RGB connector
- RCA female to BNC male adapters included
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductor
- Very Flexible design
- High-density triple shielding for max rejection of EMI and RFI
- 1.950mm insulation made of polymers of vinyl/chloride (PVC).
- 9mm PVC jacket CL2 rated ( covered with nylon sleeve )
- UL ( CL2 ) and RoHs