Please NOTE: This listing is for B-Stock item.
It means that this unit was refurbished by manufacturer and holds full manufacturer
warranty, however it may have scratches, signs of wear and tear or come not in
Transmit up to 230ft (70m) of uninterrupted 1080p
signal with the Atlona HDBaseT-Lite transmitter. With pass through support of 1080p,
1920x1200, Lossy & Lossless audio, and bi-directional IR signals over a single
CAT cable, the HDTX-IR provides an affordable, high quality, solution for your audio/
video and IR control needs.
Power of One for All
- Leave behind the power cable on your receiver. With the latest feature of
power over line (PoE) the HDTX-IR transmits power to the receiver.
Go the Distance
- Using the correct CAT cable and a compatible receiver, the HDTX-IR can send
signals up to 230ft with the latest HDBaseT-Lite technology.
One Line for All
- The HDTX-IR allows you to combine audio, video, bi-directional IR, and power
in a single CAT5e/6/7 cable, using the latest HDBaseT-Lite technology.
- With both an IR IN and IR OUT port, send or receive commands through an IR
- Pass through support of all 3D formats
- Powers receiver over CAT cable (PoE)
- Locking HDMI port
- Field serviceable firmware port
- Includes dual purpose wall/rack mount ears
- DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio pass through
|• Utilizing the latest HDBaseT-Lite technology the HDTX-IR allows you to
send power, IR, video and audio signals over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable.
||• With the new PoE (power over Category Cable) feature
there's no need for a power source for your receiver; simply connect your receiver
to a compatible transmitter to power on.