This listing is for unimux-4x16-uhdua Switcher only. Use description below as a general reference.
The UNIMUX™ High Density VGA USB KVM Matrix Switch allows up to four users to individually command or simultaneously share up to 32 USB computers. Access USB computers (PC, SUN, and MAC) using USB keyboards and mice, and VGA multiscan monitors.
- The High Density Switch saves rack space.
- The 2x8, 2x16 and 4x8 switches are 1RU in height.
- The 2x32, 4x16 and 4x32 switches are 2RU in height.
- Features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching – all attached computers can be booted simultaneously.
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN, MAC).
- Cascade UNIMUX switches off a single master switch to control up to 256 computers as if from one switch.
- High quality steel construction.
- Crisp and clear 1920x1200 video resolution.
- Equipped with OSD, Liquid Crystal Display, RS232, and Ethernet.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent computers from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Flash upgradeable
- Optional support for a USB 2.0 (low/full speed) devices, in addition to keyboards and mice, such as USB touch screen monitors, interactive whiteboards, or CAC card readers.
- Additional USB device must be the same for each user.