This listing is for st-c6hd-ir-l-300 Transmitter only. Use description below as a general reference.
The XTENDEX® HDMI Extender transmits digital video, audio and IR signals up to 300 feet using one CAT5e/6/7 cable. Each video extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source and IR emitter, and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display and IR receiver.
- Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- Full IR control of HDMI source from remote HDTV using existing source remote control.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Refer to the resolution chart in the specifications section for resolutions using different CATx cable types and lengths.
- Available with optional stereo audio.
- HDMI features supported:
- 12-bit Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS
- Bandwidth up to 225 MHz (6.75 Gbps)
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- Lip Sync
- HDCP compliant.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Only one power supply is necessary to power both the local and remote units.
- Mounting brackets included for easy surface/wall mounting.