The Ocean Matrix OMX-SW8X8V is a high performance 200MHz video bandwidth 8x8 Composite Video Matrix. It is a true matrix, allowing the user to route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously. It switches during the vertical interval and transitions are glitch-free when sources share a common reference sync. The OMX-SW8X8V accepts analog video as the external source for its vertical trigger. Both the front-panel touch switches and the built-in RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces may be used to control the machine.
Fifteen preset memory locations are provided for quick access to the most frequently used configurations.The unit ships with Windows 95/98/NT control software, and an optional desktop or rack-mountable remote control panel is also available. The OMX-SW8X8V works as a stand-alone unit as well as part of a Ocean Matrix multi-signal switcher system, including digital and analog video, digital and analog audio, and RS-422 control switchers. When engaged in a system, it provides the rest of switchers with the vertical interval trigger.
- Inputs: 8 composite video, 1Vpp/75 W on BNCs, looping Analog sync inputs 1Vpp/75W on BNCs.
- Outputs: 8 composite video, 1Vpp/75 W on BNCs.
- Video Bandwidth : Exceeding 200 MHz.
- Video Crosstalk: -50 dB @ 5 MHz
- Video S/N: 74 dB
- Diff. Gain: 0.05%
- Diff. Phase: 0.03 Deg.
- K-Factor: 0.05%
- Switching: During Vertical Interval from Analog sync.
- Controls: 22 front-panel touch switches, RS-232 and RS-485 control interface.
- Display: Current switcher status on 8 7-segment bright LEDs.
- Dimensions: 19-inch (W) x 7-inch (D) x 1U (H), rack mountable.
- Power: Universal, 85-264 VAC, 47-440 Hz, 25 VA max.
- Weight: 3.5 kg. (7.8 lbs.) Approx.