The Ocean Matrix DA1X54 is a high quality 1x54 composite video distribution amplifier using BNC connectors. It is comprised of three independent 1x18 channels with looping inputs, so the 1x54 configuration requires that the three channels be looped together using short cables. The three channel design allows it to serve as a 1x18 DA for component video or RGsB sources, or as three separate 1x18 DA's for composite video. The OMX-DA1X54 offers exceptionally flexible controls.
Each channel is subdivided into four groups of either three or five outputs, and each group has its own set of gain and cable EQ controls to optimize signals for different cable lengths. AC or DC output coupling is selectable by front panel buttons. Video bandwidth exceeding 350MHz ensures that the OMX-DA1X54 remains transparent even in critical broadcast or high-resolution applications. It is housed in a rugged, professional enclosure requiring two vertical spaces in a standard 19" rack. Equivalent to Kramer VM-54.
- High Bandwidth - 365MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Dual Mode - Configure as either a 1:54 (Composite/SDI) or 1:18 (Component) DA.
- Grouped Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Video AC/DC Coupling Selection.
- Looping Inputs.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 2U.
- INPUTS: 3 composite/component video looping, 1Vpp/75 Ohms on BNC connectors with termination switches.
- OUTPUTS: 3 x 18 composite/component video, 1Vpp/75 Ohms on BNC connectors.
- MAX. VIDEO OUTPUT: 2Vpp.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 365MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.03%.
- EQ. RANGE: 0 to 2.3dB @ 4.4MHz. K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: Better than 70dB.
- CONTROL: 75 Ohms termination switches on each output.
- NON-LINEARITY: 0.2%
- COUPLING: AC or DC for each channel, selectable from front panel.
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115V U.S.A.) 10 VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 2U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 4.4kg (9.8 lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord.