The OMX-7280 is a 9-input scaler/switcher for analog and digital video and unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio signals. It scales any composite, s-Video (Y/C), component video (YUV), HDMI or computer graphics video signal and jpeg files via USB up or down to a selectable graphics or HDTV output resolution. It provides glitch-free switching between sources through FTB (Fade-thru-Black) switching technology.
The Ocean Matrix 7280 features Silicon Optix HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing with the highest quality de-interlacing, noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard-definition and high-definition signals.
- High quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up and down scaling of computer graphics video input signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Fade-Thru-Black Switching - The video fades to black and then the new input fades from black for glitch-free and smooth switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion - Any video source can be inserted into a computer graphics video source or vice versa (or 2 images can be placed) with positioning and sizing controls.
- Video Inputs - 4 universal video (composite/s-Video/component), 2 computer graphics video (15-pin HD), 2 HDMI and 1 USB (for jpeg data).
- HDTV Compatible Component Input.
- Scaled Video Outputs - HDMI & 15-pin HD.
- HDTV Output Resolutions - 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
- Multiple Computer Graphics Output Resolutions - Including a user-defined output resolution with selectable refresh rates.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections.
- Companion AFV (audio-follow-video) for Every Analog Video Input - Supports embedded audio on the 2 HDMI inputs and outputs.
- Audio Inputs - 4 (stereo audio or S/PDIF on 2 RCAs) for each of the 4 universal video inputs, 2 stereo audio (on 3.5mm) for the 2 computer graphics video inputs.
- Audio Outputs - S/PDIF and stereo audio(RCAs). Transcodes stereo or S/PDIF audio to both stereo and S/PDIF audio and embeds audio onto the HDMI output.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes sync in unstable video sources.
- Multiple Color Space - Outputs RGB or YUV (selectable).
- Built-in Proc-Amp - Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness are set individually for each input.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Front Panel Freeze Frame.
- Video Blanking - Selectable blue or black screen.
- Projector Anywhere Technology - Horizontal & vertical geometry controls compensate for off-axis projector placement.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote (with on-screen menus) & RS-232.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U.
- 4 x universal Y/CV, Pb/C, Pr (composite, s-Video and component) 1 Vpp/75 Ohm on RCA connectors;
- 2 x UXGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector (VGA through UXGA)
- 2 x HDMI connectors
- 1 x USB connector
- For each universal input there is a corresponding (unbalanced) audio stereo input and digital S/PDIF input on RCA connectors
- For each UXGA input there is a corresponding (unbalanced) audio stereo input on a 3.5mm mini jack connector.
- 1 HDMI connector
- 1 UXGA format on a 15-pin HD (F) connector
- 1 unbalanced audio stereo output on RCA connectors
- 1 digital S/PDIF output on an RCA connector
- COMPLIANCE: Supports HDMI 1.3 and HDCP
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS: Native HDMI, 640x480x60Hz, 640x480x75Hz, 800x600x60Hz, 800x600x60Hz, 800x600x75Hz, 1024x768x50Hz, 1024x768x60Hz, 1024x768x75Hz, 1280x768x50Hz, 1280x768x60Hz, 1280x1024x50Hz, 1280x1024x60Hz, 1280x1024x50Hz, 1366x768x50Hz, 1366x768x60Hz, 1400x1050x50Hz, 1400x1050x50Hz, 1600x1200x50Hz, 1600x1200x60Hz, 1680x1050x60Hz, 480p, 576p, 720p 50Hz, 720p 60Hz, 1080i 50Hz, 1080i 60Hz, 1080p 50Hz, 1080p 60Hz or Custom
- CONTROL: Front panel buttons / OSD, IR remote control, RS-232 on a 9-pin D-sub connector, Picture-In-Picture: Video in Graphics (or vice versa) in any size and at any location, or Split Screen (2 images side-by-side)
- ADDITIONAL CONTROLS: Freeze, zoom, different selectable vertical refresh rates, video and audio ProcAmp control, output image scaling and aspect ratio change
- POWER SOURCE: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 30VA automatic power supply
- DIMENSIONS: 19" x 9.3" x 1U W, D, H, rack mountable
- WEIGHT: 3kg (6.6lbs) approx
- ACCESSORIES: Null-modem adapter, IR remote control, power cord