Bidirectionally Converts DV, Component, S-Video, Composite & Stereo Audio!
Provides a cost effective solution for bi-directional conversion of DV and Analog Video and Stereo Audio for the PC. Convert a DV (i-Link/Firewire) Audio/Video signal into a standard Composite, S-Video or YCbCr Component signal with Stereo Audio or vice versa. The unique hardware codec used in the Ocean Matrix DV5000 allows bidirectional, real-time conversion with excellent quality at a very cost effective price.
Unlike most products in its price category, the Ocean Matrix DV5000 provides Component Video out as well as in. It is the ideal companion for computers with DV Capture Boards because it allows you to hook up the DV Board to a standard TV Set or Video Monitor as well as most VCRs and Camcorders, including VHS, S-Video, Video 8, Hi-8, etc. The unit is housed in a rugged plastic case, which makes it ideal for the professional and industrial market.
The Ocean Matrix DV5000 is PAL and NTSC compatible. It passes standard definition video over DV25. It does not pass 1080P or 1080I - but will pass standard interlaced analog component or composite.
- Bi-directional Conversion: DV to Analog and Analog to DV
- Video Inputs: Component and Composite Video via BNC Connectors, S-Video via 4-Pin Mini-DIN and DV (IEEE1394) via 4-Pin
- Audio Input: Unbalanced Stereo Audio (Line Level) via 2 RCA Connectors
- Video Outputs: Component and Composite Video via BNC Connector, S-Video via 4-Pin Mini-DIN and DV (IEEE1394) via 4-Pin
- Audio Output: Unbalanced Stereo Audio (Line Level) via 2 RCA Connectors
- Compatible with: Firewire, DV, DV-CAM, i-Link, S-Video, VHS, Hi-8, Video-8
- PC Requires Windows OS
- NTSC or PAL versions available
- Video Sampling: NTSC 4:1:1 - PAL 4:2:0
- Audio Support: 48KHz, 44.1KHz and 32KHz
- Rugged Metal Enclosure
- 115VAC to +12VDC @ 800mA Power Supply included
- Dimensions: 1.6"H x 7.6"W x 5.1"D
- 4 lbs
- 1-Year Limited Warranty