This listing is for nXp8002 Amplifier only. Use description below as a general reference.
Ashly’s new line of nX Power Amplifiers feature lightweight, energy-efficient Class-D switching amplifier technology combined with a switch mode power supply. nX amplifiers are available in three product families (nX, nXe, nXp) and are designed to meet the most demanding live sound and fixed installation sound systems in stadiums, arenas, performance venues, worship spaces and convention centers.
nXp Series features Protea™ DSP and is available in either 2 or 4-channel models. Use rear panel DIP switches to program each channel output for either High-Z (70V or 100V Constant Voltage) or Low-Z (stable down to 2 Ohms) operation. When in sleep mode, the nX amplifiers draw less than 1 Watt.
nXp is networkable with Ethernet control. It also has serial data control, aux preamp outputs, instant standby mode, preset recall, fault condition logic outputs, and optional network audio and digital audio capability all controlled using our Protea™ Software Suite. nXp amplifiers add 32-bit SHARC DSP processing (with 48kHz & 96kHz sampling) as standard equipment for comprehensive audio processing, with built-in signal generator for test tone and noise-masking. Swept load impedance monitoring is available on each amplifier channel output
- 2 and 4-channel high-output, lightweight amplifiers with programmable output on each channel (High-Z or Low-Z, selected via rear panel DIP switches)
- FIR Filter Ready
- Power-saving, Energy Management System‡ (Ashly EMS™) automatic < 1W sleep-mode (defeatable)
- Front panel power switch and level controls (can be disabled for security)
- Rear panel DIP switches per channel for selection of high pass filter, limiter, input gain, and High-Z or Low-Z speaker output configuration
- Remote DC level control on each input channel
- Switch mode power supply automatically detects 120V or 240V AC operation
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fans
- Multiple independent internal power sup?plies provide increased channel separation and reliability
- Ethernet port for use with control and monitoring of amplifier functions, with front panel COM activity LED
- Serial data port for use with Ashly remote control devices, or optional RS-232 con- verter for third party controllers (INA-1)
- Use Protea™ Software to remotely disable all front panel controls, including the on/ off switch, for a tamper-proof installation