This listing is for Z-OEM-CRV-24-R3 only. Use description below as a general reference.
Z-OEM-CRV-24-R3 - 2nd Gen PCIE 4 channel I/O with bypass and independent control (cables NOT included)
Take the next step in multi-channel video and audio I/O with Corvid 24. Supporting 4 channels of capture or output with separate LTC, embedded 24-bit audio and metadata for each channel all on a single PCIe card, Corvid 24 is the solution for high-density I/O. All four connections can also be used to support full 4K I/O. The choice is yours. And with multiple operating system support, Corvid 24 will work in almost any environment.
- PCIe Gen 2.0 4 Lane
- Failover bypass relays on each channel
- 4 Independet Channels 3G, HD-SDI or SD-SDI I/0
- All SD/HD/2Kx1080/4K Video Formats
- 3G Input/Output for 1080p50/60 and Video/Key (dual-link not supported)
- 8/10 Bit YCbCr and RGB frame buffer formats
- 2 Mixers/Keyer widgets. This allows output of two simultaneous video/key pairs over 3G. It also allows for up to two simultaneous downstream keyers
- 4 Independent 16-ch 48kHz SDI Embedded Audio I/O engines
- Analog Color Black or HD Tri-LEvel Sync
- 3 year warranty