This listing is for XTP-TXS only. Use description below as a
XTPRO is a high resolution UXGA and stereo audio extender system (transmitter and
receiver) designed to broadcast desktop video, stereo
audio signals, IR and RS232 over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cabling.
With RS232 communication support the XTPRO allows users to send commands to single
or multiple devices. This allows the user to change the volume, channel or turn on/off
the display panel remotely.
- Supports Dual Screens.
easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each Output reaches up to
1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports high resolutions up to 1900x1200.
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA, stereo audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 2
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate
for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power
- RS-232 communication support to single or multiple displays.
- IR command to single or multiple displays