The AdderLink X2 Range KVM Extenders uses the latest technology to deliver perfect video pictures at high resolutions over long distances. The X2-Gold-P uses CATx Cable (5,5e,6,7) which enables you to extend KVM signals at true 1600x1200 resolution up to 200m (1280x1024 at 300m).
The X2-Gold-P's video quality is achieved using high performance video compensation amplifiers with ultra fine independent sharpness and brightness adjustments. Integral De-Skew is also provided to compensate for any color skew effects that may be introduced by long CATx cables and thus achieve crystal clear video even at longer distances. All video adjustments may be made using the keyboard. This CATx KVM extender supports high fidelity bi-directional stereo audio and audio signals are transmitted digitally using 16 bit, 44.1kHz sampling to ensure a low noise level. X2 KVM extenders may be desk/shelf mounted or rack mounted in the popular X-Series rack mount system. This system enables 16 units (transmitters or receivers) to be fitted neatly into 2U of rack space to give industry-leading rack densities and provide a modular, flexible and manageable extender solution. The range of complementary X-Series modules enables systems to be constructed to precisely match your requirements.
A number of new innovations are fitted to the X2 extenders including improved spike suppression circuits. DDC circuits are also fitted that enable the computer to query the monitor so that the video card can be optimally configured. Without this circuitry, some well known high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolutions. All X2 extenders feature transparent serial ports that enable a wide range of serial devices to be connected at baud rates up to 57,600.
Adder X2-Gold-P Features:
- Video quality (1600x1200 at 200m)
- Integrated state of the art 300 MHz de-skew circuit
- Extends keyboard, mouse, video, audio and RS232 up to 300m (1000ft) using single CATx cable
- Digital (44.1 kHz, 16 bit) audio transmission delivers high fidelity click less stereo audio for speakers and microphones
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in 'noisy' installations
- Flash upgradeable circuitry enables future enhancements and upgrades to be easily downloaded
- Video sharpness, brightness and de-skew adjustments may easily be made using keyboard
- Supports DDC signaling to ensure optimal video card setup
- Transmitters and receivers may be desk mounted or rack in the X-Series rack (16 units per 2U)
- Transparent serial port enables a wide range of serial devices to be connected
- Includes a computer connection cable
- Spike suppression - The X2-GOLD is fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Application - The X2-GOLD is not suitable for linking between buildings.
- Display Data Channel - DDC signaling is supported to enable the computer to communicate with the monitor and thus configure its video card for optimal operation.
|Mechanical ||Local Unit ||Remote Unit |
|Height ||1 in. (26 mm.) ||1 in. (26 mm.) |
|Width ||6.7 in. (172 mm.) ||6.7 in. (172 mm.) |
|Depth ||2.9 in. (75 mm.) ||2.9 in. (75 mm.) |
|Rack Space ||16 units fit into 2U of rack space ||16 units fit into 2U of rack space |
|Environmental || |
|Temperature Tolerance ||0-40°C (32 to 104°F) |
|Humidity Tolerance ||5 to 60% non condensing |
|Power || |
|Operating Voltage ||100-240VAC |
|Power Frequency ||50-60Hz |
|Usage ||5VDC at 500mA |
Autorized Dealer provides the following benefits:
- 100% Authentic products and Accessories
- Manufacturer Warranty & Product Registration
- Comprehensive Products Training and Knowledge
- After Sale Technical Support by Certified Professionals
- Commitment Outstanding Service and Support
Great Prices and Exclusive Offers Every Day
Same-day Shipping if Order Placed by 12:00PM PST
Free Expedited Shipping*
We Ship Internationally
Ask Professional Advice via Online Chat, Email, or Phone
Free Technical Support for All Products
30-day Price Match Guarantee
60-day Money Back Guarantee
Connect with us
Join our community! Stay on top of all the latest technology, industry events, and consumer electronics content from around the web.