Control your system from any location with our remote controls. These devices fit in standard wall boxes and use low gauge wire for hook-up. The WR-1.5 remote has a single potentiometer for remote level control, plus a 4-position rotary switch for preset recall. The remote level control uses DC voltage provided by the host unit to attenuate one channel of that unit. The preset recall switch selects presets 1-4 on the host unit. The WR-1.5e is the European wall box version.
- Instant real-time remote level control and preset recall
- Visual indication verifies changes
- Connects directly to host unit
- No network or power supply required
- Window for user-defined labels
- Safety/compliance: CE, FCC, RoHS