The VSM-16-8 is the most compact high-end matrix switcher for video. The matrices are used for Cross-Point switching of up to 16 video signals.
The switch provides 8 video outputs, each capable of independently displaying any of 16 inputs in any combination. Additionally, the outputs can be blanked out. The VSM-16-8 can be used in TV broadcasting environments, multimedia conference halls, public facilities, large display projects, schools, courtrooms, and command and control centers.
This matrix switcher can be controlled in 2 ways: manually using the buttons on the front panel and through one or two serial RS-232 control ports.
- Allows cross-point switching of PC or HD video and audio signals
- Multiple control methods including front panel, serial and IP ports
- Switched output can be blanked (video) or muted (audio)
- Wide bandwidth to support PC resolutions to 1920x1200 or HD to 1080p
- Battery-backed Real-time clock on all models with scheduling capability
- Monitors system voltage levels and temperature
- Alerts user with a blinking CHECK light if system faults are detected
- Built-in universal power supply
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
- Made in USA
Resolutions Supported: PC resolutions up to 1900x1200 @ 60 Hz & HDTV to 1080p
Video Level: -0.3v to 0.7v (1 V p-p) on RGB, 0 to 5v DC on Sync
Temperature: Operating: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
Storage: -40 to +185°F (-40 to +85°C)
MTBF: 90,000 hours (calculated estimate)
Power: 100VAC-240VAC 50/60Hz
Current: 24W max
Weight: 9.4 Lbs
Battery Type: CR2032 (3v Lithium)