The VSA-32 is comprised of a user interface, configured as a 2-gang wallplate, a transmitter, configured as a 4-gang wallplate, and a small receiver.
The user interface provides individual buttons for controlling the projector power on/off as well as selecting the video source from among 1 PC or a TV (S-Video / Composite) as well as a remote UVA compatible sender.
The user interface wallplate also features a volume knob for adjusting the audio level independently for each input and the microphone audio level.
No power supply is needed for either wallplate since power is supplied via the Cat5 cables from the remote receiver unit.
The unit sends the selected input source to a receiver via 2 Category 5 cables up to 750 feet (230 m) away. The system features a built-in 20 Watt (10 x 2) stereo audio amplifier to drive 4 or 8 Ohm speakers directly.
The receiver has a serial output port that connects to the projector and it automatically issues user programmable control commands for power on/off and source selection.
The unit also features relay contacts that can control remote items such as lighting or video screens. The Model VSA-32 supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and features automatic long-cable compensation for any length of UTP cable.
In addition to its built-in audio amplifier, the remote receiver features line-level audio output for connection to an external audio amp if required.
- User interface control panel available as 2-gang wallplate or desktop standalone keypad
- Wall plates available in black color
- Programmable relay contacts can switch on or off with any button
- Accepts 1 VGA and 1 TV-Video (Composite or S-Video) each with its own stereo audio
- Accepts 1 Cat5 A/V signal from a compatible UVA sender
- Accepts microphone input (with phantom power and microphone preamplifier with programmable gain) on XLR connector or rear 3 pin header
- Selectable volume control and mute button for the AV and Microphone audio
- Provides individual buttons for turning the projector on/off, selection of the video source, both volume control and mute selection and a user definable button
- Bidirectional RS232 connection from the control wallplate to the receiver
- Sends selected AV to a remote receiver unit via 2 Cat5 Cables
- No power supply is needed for the wallplate or connector panel, only at the receiver
- (1) N.O. and (1) N.C) relay contacts available for external control circuits
- Simple UTP (CAT5) cable connections between the wall plates and the receiver
- Remote unit can be up to 750 ft away with automatic video compensation
- Built-in 20 Watt (10x2) Stereo Amp drives 4 or 8 ohm speakers directly
- Automatically controls projector operation (on/off and source selection) via serial commands stored in the unit
- Comes with Windows ™ GUI software and cable for programming
- Supports 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 14400, 38400, 57600 and 115200 Baud Rates
- Supports Parity of NONE, EVEN or ODD
- Resolutions: PC resolutions up to 1920x1440 @ 60 Hz & HDTV to 1080p, NTSC, PAL, or SECAM S-Video and CV
- Video Level: Unity Gain. 1V p-p for Y, 0.3 V p-p for C, 0.7V p-p for RGB, 5V p-p for HV
- Audio Level: Variable Gain. 0 to +4dBu (0.78 to 1.23Vrms) line level with Amplified outputs L+R at 10 Watts per Channel
- Temperature: Operating: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
Storage: –40 to +185°F (–40 to +85°C)
- Enclosure: Steel Receiver, Aluminum Sender
- MTBF: 90,000 hours (calculated estimate)
- Power: 15 vDC from supplied universal power supply.
- Size (H x W x D): User Interface: 4.5” High x 4.56” Wide x 2.5” Deep
Sender: 4.5" High x 8.2" Wide x 1.4” Deep
Receiver: 1.4" High x 3.6" Wide x 6.5" Deep
- Weight: 2.5 pounds