Designed to add high-end A/V capabilities to any classroom or conference room, the VSA-31 integrates A/V switching, projector control, video transmission over UTP, and audio amplification in one package.
The VSA-31 is comprised of a transmitter, configured as a 4-gang wallplate, and a small receiver.
The transmitter provides individual buttons for turning the projector power on/off as well as selecting the video source from among 2 PCs or a TV (S-Video / Composite). The Wallplate also features a volume knob for adjusting the audio level independently for each input. No power supply is needed for the wallplate since power is supplied via the Cat5 cables from the remote unit.
The unit sends the selected input source to a receiver via 2 Category 5 cables up to 750 feet (230 m) away. The system features a built-in 20 Watt (10 x 2) stereo audio amplifier to drive 4 or 8 Ohm speakers directly. The receiver has a serial output port that connects to the projector and it automatically issues control commands for power on/off and source selection.
The Model VSA-31 supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 and features automatic long-cable compensation for any length of UTP cable. In addition to its built-in audio amplifier, the remote receiver features line-level audio output for connection to an external audio amp if required.
- Accepts 2 VGA and 1 TV-Video (Composite or S-Video) each with its own stereo audio
- Provides individual buttons for turning the projector on/off and selecting the video source for display
- Sends selected AV to a remote receiver unit via 2 Cat5 Cables
- No power supply is needed for the wallplate
- Remote unit can be up to 750 ft away
- Remote unit has a built-in 20 Watt (10 x 2) Stereo Amp which can drive a pair of 4 or 8 ohm speakers directly
- Volume knob on the wallplate allows adjustment of the sound level
- Automatically controls projector operation (on/off and source selection) via serial commands stored in the unit
- Remote Unit has TB for Speakers or Audio Line Out 3.5 mm Jack
- Dimensions: Sender: 1.4" D x 4.5" H x 8.2" W
Receiver: 1.4" H x 3.6" D x 6.5" W
- Weight: 4 lbs. (shipping)
- Power Supply: From utility-power (mains) outlet, through included external power adapter. Output Voltage: 12v DC Center-Positive. Current requirement 2.5 A
- Max Distance: 750 feet
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1440 non-interlaced at up to 85 Hz
- Standards: VGA, SVGA, XGA,UXGA video, S-Video and Composite Video
- RS232 Rates Supported: (Rev - ) 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 57600 - All at NO PARITY
(Rev A and up) 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 14400, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 NONE, EVEN or ODD PARITY