Designed to add high-end A/V capabilities to any classroom or conference room, the VSA-31-SP integrates A/V switching, microphone input, projector control, video transmission over UTP, and audio amplification in one package.
The VSA-31-SP is comprised of a user interface, configured as a 2-gang wallplate, a transmitter, configured as a 4-gang wallplate, and a small receiver.
The user interface provides individual buttons for controlling the projector power on/off as well as selecting the video source from among 2 PCs or a TV (S-Video / Composite).
The user interface wallplate also features a volume knob for adjusting the audio level independently for each input and the microphone audio level.
No power supply is needed for either wallplate since power is supplied via the Cat5 cables from the remote receiver unit.
The unit sends the selected input source to a receiver via 2 Category 5 cables up to 750 feet (230 m) away. The system features a built-in 20 Watt (10 x 2) stereo audio amplifier to drive 4 or 8 Ohm speakers directly. The receiver has a serial output port that connects to the projector and it automatically issues user programmable control commands for power on/off and source selection. The unit also features relay contacts that can control remote items such as lighting or video screens.
The Model VSA-31-SP supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 and features automatic long-cable compensation for any length of UTP cable. In addition to its built-in audio amplifier, the remote receiver features line-level audio output for connection to an external audio amp if required.
- User interface control panel available as 2-gang wallplate or desktop standalone keypad
- Wall plates available in both white or black color
- Programmable relay contacts can switch on or off (or toggle) with any button
- Accepts 2 VGA and 1 TV-Video (Composite or S-Video) each with its own stereo audio
- Accepts microphone input (with phantom power and microphone preamplifier with programmable gain) on XLR or 3 pin header
- Selectable volume control and mute button for the AV and Microphone audio
- Provides individual buttons for turning the projector on/off, selection of the video source, both volume control and mute selection and a user definable button
- Bidirectional RS-232 connection from the control wallplate to the receiver
- Sends selected AV to a remote receiver unit via 2 Cat5 Cables
- No power supply is needed for the wallplate or connector panel, only at the receiver
- Simple UTP (Cat5) cable connections between the wall plates and the receiver
- Remote unit can be up to 750 ft away and automatically perfects the video
- Built-in 20 Watt (10x2) Stereo Amp drives 4 or 8 ohm speakers directly
- Automatically controls projector operation (on/off and source selection) via serial commands stored in the unit
- Comes with Windows™ GUI software and cable for programming
- Programmable Sleep Timer for automatically turning off the projector
- Dimensions: User Interface: 4.50" H x 4.56" W x 1.5" D
Sender: 4.5" H x 8.2" W x 1.4" D
Receiver: 1.4" H x 3.6" D x 6.5" W
- Weight: 2.5 Lbs
- Power Supply: From utility-power (mains) outlet, through included external power adapter. Output Voltage: 12v DC Center-Positive. Current requirement 2.5 A
- Max Distance: 750 Feet
- Resolution: PC resolutions up to 1920x1440 @ 60 Hz & HDTV to 1080i, NTSC, PAL, or SECAM S-Video and CV
- Video Level: Unity Gain. 1V p-p for Y, 0.3 V p-p for C
- Audio Level: Variable Gain. 0 to +4dBu (0.78 to 1.23Vrms) line level with Amplified outputs L + R at 10 Watts per Channel
- Temperature: Operating: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C);
Storage: –40 to +185°F (–40 to +85°C)
- Enclosure: Receiver: Steel
- MTBF: 90,000 Hours (Calculated Estimate)
- RS232 Rates Supported: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 14400, 19200, 38400, 57600 and 115200
NONE,ODD or EVEN Parity