The VP-400K is a distribution amplifier for computer graphics signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. The unit takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to four identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID/HDCP signals from source to display.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75ohm (video), 510ohm (Graphics/TTL).
- DC Coupling.
- 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
Related Products: VP-200K , VP-300K This product replaces the VP-400 , VP-400N , VP-400NK , VP-450
|INPUT: ||1 UXGA on an 15-pin HD connector. |
|OUTPUTS: ||4 UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors. |
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: ||2.2Vpp. |
|BANDWIDTH (-3dB): ||400MHz. |
|DIFF. GAIN: ||0.03%. |
|DIFF. PHASE: ||0.03Deg. |
|K-FACTOR: ||<0.05%. |
|S/N RATIO: ||72dB @5MHz. |
|CONTROLS: ||ID BIT switch; internal analog/TTL switches for setting the sync. |
|COUPLING: ||DC. |
|POWER SOURCE: ||5V DC, 130mA. |
|DIMENSIONS: ||12.1cm x 7.18cm x 2.42cm (4.76" x 2.83" x 0.95") W, D, H. |
|WEIGHT: ||0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx. |
|ACCESSORIES: ||Power supply (5V/2.6A), mounting bracket. |
|OPTIONS: ||RK-3T 19" rack adapter. |