The VP-200K is a distribution amplifier for computer graphics signals up to and exceeding UXGA. The unit takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to two identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID/HDCP signals from source to display.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75ohm (video), 510ohm (Graphics/TTL).
- DC Coupling.
- 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
Related Products: VP-300K , VP-400K This product replaces the VP-200 , VP-200N , VP-200NK , VP-250
|INPUT: ||1 UXGA on an 15-pin HD connector. |
|OUTPUTS: ||2 UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors. |
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: ||2.2Vpp. |
|BANDWIDTH (-3dB): ||400MHz. |
|DIFF. GAIN: ||0.03%. |
|DIFF. PHASE: ||0.03Deg. |
|K-FACTOR: ||<0.05%. |
|S/N RATIO: ||72dB @5MHz. |
|CONTROLS: ||ID BIT switch; analog/TTL switches for setting the sync. |
|COUPLING: ||DC. |
|POWER SOURCE: ||5V DC, 130mA. |
|DIMENSIONS: ||12.1cm x 7.18cm x 2.42cm (4.76" x 2.83" x 0.95") W, D, H. |
|WEIGHT: ||0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx. |
|ACCESSORIES: ||Power supply (5V/2.6A), mounting bracket. |
|OPTIONS: ||RK-3T 19" rack adapters. |