The VM8814 is a 4K HDMI output board that works with an ATEN Modular Matrix Switch to offer an easy way to route 4 HDMI sources to 4 displays. In addition to the HDMI interface that carries digital A/V signals, the VM8814 is equipped with 4 stereo audio output ports that allow HDMI audio extraction.
Considering the need for fast video switching and resolution adaptation in video wall applications, the VM8814 supports Seamless Switch™ and EDID Expert™ that make real-time video switching possible, and contains a built-in 4K scaler that handles different video resolutions. The ATEN VM input/output boards support hot-swappable installation that gives system integrators great flexibility and efficiency for maintenance. The ATEN VM input/output boards along with ATEN Modular Matrix Switches offer ideal solutions that perfectly meet your demands for video-critical applications.
- Compatible with the VM1600 / VM3200; mix and match with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
- Superior video quality – HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p (1920 x 1080); VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA (1920x1200), and 4K2K @ 60Hz (4:2:0)
- Audio-enabled, HDMI audio can be extracted
- 4K Scaler –features a video scaling function to convert input resolutions to the optimum display resolutions
- Seamless Switch™ –features close-to-zero second switching that provides continuous video streams, real-time switching, and stable signal transmissions*
- Video Wall –allows you to create custom video wall layouts via an intuitive web GUI*
- EDID Expert –selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up and the highest quality display
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color); HDCP 2.2 Compatible
- Cable Quality Tester – examines the HDMI cable quality
- FrameSync –prevents image tearing by synchronizing the scaler output frame rate to the input signal frame rate
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
1. When Seamless Switch™ is enabled, 3D, Deep Color, or interlace (i.e., 1080i) formats will not be supported. To use these formats, make sure to disable Seamless Switch™.
2. Videos may not display within range when Seamless Switch™ or Video Wall is enabled, in which case please adjust the display settings on your device.