The VM7904 is a 4K DisplayPort Input Board that works with an ATEN Modular Matrix Switch to offer an easy way that routes 4 DisplayPort video and audio sources to up to 16 or 32 displays. In addition to the DisplayPort interface that carries digital A/V signal, the VM7904 also provides 4 stereo audio input ports that allow stereo audio to be routed independently or embedded for digital output.
Ideal for high-resolution video wall applications, the VM7904 effectively routes DisplayPort sources with 4K resolution up to 4096x2160@30Hz (4:4:4) and EDID Expert technology for the optimum resolutions across different displays. All of ATEN’s VM series input/output boards support hot-swappable installation that gives system integrators great flexibility and efficiency for maintenance. The VM series input/output boards along with ATEN Modular Matrix Switch offer flexible solutions that perfectly meet your demands for video-critical applications.
- Compatible with the VM1600A / VM3200; mix and match with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
- Connects up to 4 DisplayPort inputs to up to 16 (VM1600A) or 32 (VM3200) displays
- Superior video quality – up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz (4:4:4)
- Audio-enabled - DisplayPort audio can be exracted and stereo audio can be embedded
- EDID Expert –selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and use of the best resolutions across different screens
- Support DP1.1 with data rate up to 10.8 Gbps (2.7 Gbps per lane)
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Hot-swappable design for easy integration and maintenance