4-Channel SDI/HDMI 3G-SDI Video Switcher Streaming Bundle
V-1SDI is a flexible and versatile video switcher that makes it easy to connect and switch professional 3G SDI cameras and playback sources along with HDMI sources including cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players.
Compact and portable, the V-1SDI delivers professional switching results with its easy to use hardware interface complete with T-Fader and easy-to-see backlit buttons.
With support for 3G-SDI, the V-1SDI can operate at full 1080p resolution and can take advantage of the longer cable distance of SDI making this compact solution suitable for events and applications in even large spaces with the most professional level of SDI camera sources.
- Support for SDI and HDMI cameras, smartphones, tablet computers and PCs etc.
- Easy to operate with hardware controls
- Compact size
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- 3 x 3G-SDI and 2 x HDMI*1 inputs
- 2 x 3G-SDI and 1 x HDMI*1 output
- Input 4’s scaler now supports a wider range of video and VESA resolutions.*1 *2
- Quad input multi-viewer with source labelling and audio metering
- Composition effects including DSK (Downstream Keyer), picture-in-picture etc.
- Capturing a still Image from Input Video on channel 4*3[Ver.1.5]
- Full 14 channel audio mixer included
- Software control using V-1SDI RCS application for Mac and PC and remote control via RS-232 connection
- Sending a still image to the V-1SDI by V-1SDI RCS*3[Ver.1.5]
*1 HDCP Compliant
*2 Built-in EDID Emulator
*3 The Still-image data is deleted once the power is turned off.
Magewell USB Capture SDI Gen 2
The Magewell USB Capture SDI Gen 2 is a slim and compact dongle that lets you easily import an SDI signal into your computer for recording or streaming. It provides a handy and efficient way of connecting cameras, decks, switchers, and other broadcast and surveillance equipment to your computer. Furthermore, it doesn't require any additional drivers to be installed, and thereby is compatible with various software and web-applications (see below) on Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS, and works by simple plug-and-play connection.
This Gen 2 version supports input/output resolutions up to 2048 x 1080 (2K) at 60 Hz. Using an included mini-coax to SDI adapter cable, connect any 3G/HD/SD-SDI source to the dongle, and output it to your computer with embedded audio over a USB 3.0 cable, which is also supplied. The USB port and USB cable are also backwards-compatible with USB 2.0.
If you want to stream or record at a lower resolution than what's being captured, you can pull up the "Filters Properties Dialog Window" in the software you use and adjust parameters to downscale (or upscale)/deinterlace the image, as well as adjust brightness and other image properties. The device is also designed to work continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Capture and record/stream SDI signals up to 2048 x 1080 (2K) at 60 Hz
- Compatible with software/web-applications on Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS
- Plug-and-play connection
- UVC protocol compatible
- Up/down scaling
- Image adjustment control
- Various output color spaces
- Capable of continuous 24/7 operation
- Multiple units can be connected to one host