4-Channel HDMI HD Video Switcher Streamin Bundle
PORTABLE COMPACT HD SWITCHER
So compact and portable, you can bring the V-1HD and use it anywhere! The V-1HD makes it easy to connect and switch video cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players and other HDMI video sources with a simple push of a button or slide of the T-Fader. It supports professional compositing effects such as picture-in-picture and keying allowing for graphic insets, titling or even “green screen” ideal for news broadcast or corporate training productions.
- Support for video cameras, action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- Easy to Use Interface
- Picture-in-picture and split functions
- Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance
- Full 12 Channel Audio Mixer Included
- Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls
- Two HDMI Outputs
- Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection
Magewell USB Capture HDMI Gen 2
Record or stream an HDMI signal via USB 3.0 with the Magewell USB Capture HDMI Gen 2. With its HDMI v1.4a input, this capture device will accept resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 at 60p. If you need to stream or record at a certain resolution, the USB Capture HDMI will internally up or down-covert the input signal to the set resolution. It can also perform frame-rate conversion and de-interlacing in real-time with its own hardware, taking the processing load off of your computer's CPU.
Because the USB Capture HDMI uses the existing drivers on your computer, the capture device will work with any software that supports those drivers. If you don't have a USB 3.0 port available, the USB Capture HDMI will work with a USB 2.0 port, although the resolution and frame rate capabilities will be reduced due to the restricted bandwidth.
- No drivers needed for Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Automatically determines input video format and converts it to the specified output size and frame rate
- Automatically converts input audio formats to 48 KHz PCM stereo audio
- 64MB of DDR2 onboard memory to control frame buffer and avoid interruption or dropped frames when USB bandwidth is occupied