The UWIH transmitter allows one VGA and one HDMI/DVI digital media input to be connected up to 150 ft. from a receiver using a single, unshielded Cat6 network cable. The UWIH is compatible with a host of RT Com USA receiver devices including the popular CR-94M hybrid matrix router, the UBCA and UBHD stand-alone UTP receivers, and the EDM cardframe matrix routers.
The new product is specifically designed for systems integration and fits comfortably in a standard 2-gang electrical box, but it is also self-contained and can be mounted directly in furniture or through any other surface without additional hardware. Front panel connections include an HD-15 connector, an HDMI connector and a 3.5mm stereo mini plug. The rear surface hosts a captive-screw serial connection point, an RJ45 input, and a captive-screw power connector.
- Automatically switches to the live video source
- Allows front panel button or RS-232 switching
- Accepts both analog VGA sources and digital DVI/ HDMI sources
- HDCP compliant
- Wall plate or panel mount design
- Standard 2-gang electrical box
- Provides remote input locations for a wide are of source types. A true hybrid digital video transmitter.