The 4k Ultraline Extender – it´s not only a solution - it´s a 4K revolution. The new Ultraline 4k Extender supports transport of ultra-high resolution (up to 4096 x2160 @ 60 Hz - True 4k) over fiber optic cabling (up to 120km). The Ultraline 4K Extender has the perfect color coding with 4:4:4 @ 8 bit per color. The Extender is optimized for all signals like DP1.2 and USB 2.0.
The CPU (local) and CON (remote) parts have two local video outputs which support a MST/ Hub splitter function with 4K multistream support at a resolution of up to 2560x1440. Additionally, the kvm-tec security feature „USB save“ prevents the intrusion of computer viruses via the interface by disabling mass storage device support such as USB memory stick and external hard disk drives. With the Matrix Switching System upgrade code enabled, the Ultraline 4k Extender can be used with a standard 10G Network Switch to create a full KVM Matrix Switching System. There is no additional hardware needed. Additionally, our intelligent software, the kvm-tec Switching Manager, (available separately) provides easy and intuitive management of all KVM Extenders in the Switching System. A low cost, 5 year extended warranty is also available.
- Max. 4096 x 2160 resolution @ 60 Hz /4:4:4
- only one fiber cable for USB and Video
- Max. distance 300m (984 ft)
- Local (CPU) – remote (CON) Monitoroutput
- USB 2.0 transparent up to 480mb/sec
- Firmware Flash upgradeable without cable
- 4k videos in real time
- Ultra compact up to 2 Extender in 19“1U
- Displayport 1.2 Extender over IP
- USB Memory
- Automatic plug & play installation
- Matrix switching System up to 480 endpoints
- Mouse glide and Switch