The UHBX-R-48 receiver that can effectively
workwithHDBaseT sources through the same cable that routes
video and control signals. The device is ideal for powering
UHD or High-Definition video conferencing cameras utilizing
PTZ control and overcoming the need for a power supply at
the camera. The Receiver transmits HDMI video, IR, RS-232,
and Power over a single UTP (Cat6) cable. It can also
extend Full-HD (1080p) signals to a distance of 150 meters,
and UHD (4K) to 100 meters.
The UHBX-R-48 offers about 30W of power to the
transmitter (Tx) at another end. Control the device by bi-
directional RS-232, so if the source enables control
through its HDBaseT port (like compatible VC Cameras with
PTZ), it can also route camera motion and zoom control.
It also promotes IR signals extension bi-directionally.
Purchase IR detector and emitter cables separately. The
UHBX-R-48 features a Mode Switch. The default mode is
Standard (STD). In the standard way, it can transmit any
video signal up to a 4K resolution to a distance of 100m.
Although, if the source is limited to a resolution of
1080p, setting the mode to Long Reach (LR) permits
distribution of Full-HD signals to 150 meters.
- Extends HDMI video, RS-232, IR, and Power over one UTP (Cat6) cable
- Full-HD (1080p) signals can be extended to 150 meters, and Ultra-HD (4K) can be extended to 100 meters
- Sends power over the cable to the HDBaseT video source
- Provides over 30 watts of power to the transmitter at other side
- Extends bi-directional RS-232 (ideal for PTZ control)
- Plug-and-Play Operation