The Hall Research UHBX-6S is a high-quality 1x6 HDMI
Splitter that includes one (1) local HDMI output and 6
HDBaseT™ outputs for distribution to compliant receivers.
The Splitter extends signals up to 150 meters via one
UTP.The unit supports 3D, Deep Color, HDCP, and CEC. The
device integrates EDID management via features like
"Learn," "Pass-thru," and "Emulate." With its USB port,
advanced users can download, upload and edit EDID data to
and from the unit. The 1x6 Splitter includes an RS-232 port
that can independently address and regulate remote displays
which feature RS-232 interface. The top-notch device has an
easy-to-use front panel LED status indicator that features
HDBaseT™ parameters to confirm proper operation easily.
The UHBX-6S HDMI/HDBaseT Splitter supports PoH. PoH
powers compatible receivers from the sender thereby
requiring no extra power supplies. The HDBaseT™ compliant
PoH does all necessary low voltage handshakes before
injecting supply on the UTP line for maximum safety,
reliability, and compliance.
Receivers compliant with the UHBX-6S include the cost-
effective UH-BTX-R & UH-BT-R for HDMI only or the UHBX-R-PD
which supports PoH, RS-232, and Long Reach modes.
- Extend HDMI video to 6 remote displays using
- Use a single UTP cable to extend video to 100 meters
- Can send 1080p to 150 meters (500 ft) to Long Reach
- Supports virtually all HDMI and DVI resolutions
- Local HDMI output for direct connection to a local
- EDID management with USB port for EDID manipulation
using a PC
- RS-232 port for sending commands to remote displays
- Power-over-HDBaseT™ meets IEEE 802.3af standard