The U22-160-DP extends your host PC’s USB 2.0 port across a single Cat5e/6
cable to 50 meters (165 ft) with data rates up to 480 Mb/s.
In most instances, no power supply is needed for either side as the local (host)
side gets its power from the PC and it sends PoC (Power-over-Cable) to the remote
(device) side. However for convenience a power supply is included that can be plugged
in to the remote end for power hungry USB devices. The local side is in a convenient
single-gang Decora® wall-plate. The remote end has a two port hub built-in to
allow connection of 2 USB Devices. The U22-160-DP is a perfect solution for industrial
and commercial applications.
This product can be used to extend a broad range of USB devices like webcams,
printers, keyboards, and disk drives up to 165 ft (50 m) using single Cat 5/6 cable.
- Extends USB 2.0 devices up to 165 ft (50 m) using Cat5
- Supports high-speed, full-speed, and or low-speed devices
- Status LEDs indicate Power and Data
- Supports Hot Plug/Unplug
- Can power most USB devices without power supply
- Plug and Play installation
- Single-gang Decora® wall plate local (host) side