This listing is for TVX-DS-Tx Transmitter only. Use description below as a general reference.
1ch DVI Extender is a device which transmits DVI image signals to the maximum 2Km. And this minimizes change of signal level by equalizing video signals.
- Max. Resolution 1920x1200@60Hz
- Maximum Pixel Clock 225MHz
- Auto EDID
- TVX-DS installs EEPROM inside.
- This supports Real EDID and provides the optimal resolution
- Max. Transmission / Reception Distance
- Optical single mode : 2km
- Optical multi mode : 500m
- TMDS Equalizing
- HDCP Compliant
- Thumb Screw locates at the rear panel.
- Standard : DVI 1.1
- LC Connector type