The TP-123 is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and RS-232 data signals. The TP-123 converts computer graphics, audio, and RS-232 inputs to a twisted pair signal, and the TP-124 converts the twisted pair signal back into computer graphics, audio and RS-232 data signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 connectors.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
- Uni-Directional RS-232 - Maximum bitrate 19200bps.
- RS-232 Connect™ System - The unit can send RS-232 commands on the twisted pair cable on top of the video signal. All the system units must have RS-232 Connect to use this feature.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
Compatible Receivers: TP-124
|INPUT: ||Video: 1VGA/UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector; Audio: 1 audio ANALOG 3.5mm mini jack. |
|OUTPUTS: ||1 RJ-45 OUT connector. |
|S/N RATIO: ||Video: 58dB unweighted, 68.3dB @5MHz weighted; Audio: <–80dB. |
|TOTAL GAIN: ||Audio: Analog/analog: 0dB; Analog/SPDIF: –12dBFS. |
|COUPLING: ||AC. |
|THD+N Audio: ||<0.01%. |
|COMMUNICATION: ||RS-232 on 2-pin terminal block; maximum bitrate 19200bps. |
|MAX. RESOLUTION: ||WUXGA & 1080p. |
|POWER SOURCE: ||12V DC, 60mA. |
|DIMENSIONS: ||12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7” x 2.95” x 0.98”) W, D, H. |
|WEIGHT: ||0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx. |
|ACCESSORIES: ||Power supply. |
|OPTIONS: ||RK-3T 19" rack adapter. |