The TP-120 is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video signals. When used in conjunction with the PT-110 twisted pair transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter), it converts a twisted pair signal back into a computer graphics video signal.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Twisted Pair Input - RJ-45.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
Rack Adapters: 19” (1U): RK-3T Compatible Transmitters: PT-110 , TP-102HD , TP-104 , TP-104HD , TP-105 , TP-105HD , TP-112HD , TP-114 , TP-202 , TP-210 , TP-219HD , VP-12N , VP-12NHD , VP-200xlT , VP-200xlTHD , VP-23N , VP-23RC , VP-300T , VP-300THD , VP-5T , VP-5THD , VP-6A , VS-81ETH , WP-110 , WP-211DS This product replaces the TP-15
|INPUT: ||1 RJ-45 line in. |
|OUTPUT: ||1 VGA/UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector. |
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: ||1.4Vpp. |
|MAX. RESOLUTION: ||WUXGA & 1080p. |
|S/N RATIO: ||80dB. |
|CONTROLS: ||-10.3dB to +1.7dB 60m, level; 0dB to +35dBu 100m, EQ. |
|COUPLING: ||AC. |
|POWER SOURCE: ||12V DC, 160mA. |
|DIMENSIONS: ||12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7" x 2.95" x 0.98") W, D, H. |
|WEIGHT: ||0.3kg (0.66lbs) approx. |
|ACCESSORIES: ||Power supply. |
|OPTIONS: ||RK-3T 19" rack adapter. |