The TP-100AXR is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo signals. The TP-100AXR converts the input signals into a twisted pair signal and the TP-200AXR converts the twisted pair signal back into two computer graphics signals, as well as two stereo audio plus two S/PDIF audio signal.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Looping 15-pin Input.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range - Up to 200m (640ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK-1 adapter.
Rack Adapters: 19” (1U): RK-1 Compatible Receivers: TP-122 , TP-124 , TP-126 , TP-200AXR , TP-305A , TP-310A , TP-46 , TP-50 , VS-81ETH Compatible Transmitters: TP-200AXR This product replaces the TP-100
|INPUTS: ||1 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector, 1 analog audio on a 3.5mm mini jack. |
|OUTPUTS: ||2 RJ-45 OUT connectors, 1 VGA loop on a 15-pin HD connector, 1 analog audio loop out on a 3.5mm mini jack. |
|RESOLUTION: ||Up to WUXGA. |
|BANDWIDTH (-3dB) : ||20kHz. |
|S/N RATIO: ||Video: 60dB; Audio: <89dB. |
|TOTAL GAIN: ||Analog/analog: 0dB; Analog/SPDIF:–12dBFS. |
|COUPLING: ||AC. |
|THD+N: ||Audio: 0.25%. |
|POWER SOURCE: ||12V DC, 860mA. |
|DIMENSIONS: ||21.5cm x 16.3cm x 4.4cm (8.6" x 7" x 1.8") W, D, H. |
|WEIGHT: ||1.1kg (2.4lbs). |
|ACCESSORIES: ||Power supply. |
|OPTIONAL: ||RK-1 19” rack mount adapter. |