Universal connectivity for mobile platforms in presentation
settings can be
challenging and frustrating. Introducing TILE
, an advanced video
management device from DVDO
, finally, a solution that works so that
you can too.
- Hassle-free and instant connection for the TABLET presenter
- Progressively advances work environments for peers looking to share ideas
through visual development, simultaneously.
- Multiple windows (tiles) from various users
- Movable windows - Customizable presentation setting
- Direct Connect - separate from in-house network
- Shared Connect - uses the office network
- Instant Setup - Install, Connect, Collaborate
- Universal Compatibility - Android, Microsoft, and iOS settings are equally
- Low Latency Video - TILE offers performance processing that generates
flicker less streams
- Wireless Cabling
DVDO®, Inc., a world-class video connectivity solutions provider for
professional installers and end users, has unveiled a universal presentation system.
The innovation called TILE offers instant wireless connectivity from any mobile
platform or desktop to present to a shared display in a presentation setting. A
simple push of a button is all it takes to facilitate an advanced method to
Peers in a meeting or presentation environment can now simultaneously share their
windows from their mobile devices to a screen to show video, compare content,
images, or use any browser to pull up websites. Any conference utilizing TILE will
lead to engaging discussions and dynamic analysis of ideas while fostering team
development. DVDO's universal presentation system offers five HDMI inputs, two
USB 2.0 inputs, and two HDMI outputs with SPDIF.
TILE provides users the ability to manage atmospheres such as marketing command
centers, conference rooms, or any presentation setting with its easy-to-use TILE
interface which is accessible via Mac and Windows PC, as well as iOS and Android.
Operators can easily download the app and start casting content through TILE to the
linked display or screen. Before casting content on the screen, a mode to add a
moderator can be programmed to help approve and queue content, a great feature for
training and education settings.
Other notable features are movable tiles for easy configuration, smooth flicker-
free video streams, and wireless connection capability. TILE’s unique features
and functionalities serve DVDO’s history of producing high-quality video