The SM590i-II is a high-powered 5.25-inch, two-way, horn-loaded loudspeaker in a ported surface-mount enclosure that delivers effective low-end response (69 Hz @ -10 dB) and consistent dispersion pattern (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified) . The SM590i-II incorporates a low-profile grille, proprietary motor-board and six-position tap switch with transformer bypass. Mounting hardware is included and features the Stealth™ bracket mounting system. The SM590i-II incorporates a security knob to reduce tampering after placement, unlimited directional aiming, and a low profile
- High-power output (106.0 dB) for long throw and high SPL requirements.
- One 5.25 inch (133 mm) polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch (25 mm) hornloaded convex aluminum tweeter with tractrix profile horn mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- 87.0 dB average sensitivity offers high output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- Includes weatherized components for indoor/outdoor applications (SM590i-II-WX available for severe weather installations).
- Easy-access, six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity.
- Aluminum grille with powder-coat finish
- Includes the new SM590i-II Stealth™ bracket mounting system.
- Vertical and horizontal pivoting allow the SM590i-II to be aimed anywhere within the installation space.
- Low profile enclosure design keeps the speaker close to the wall.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) planned.
- High quality black or white paint finish. Custom colors available.
- Included Accessories: Corrosion-resistant captured ball mount, safety cable, Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot