The SECO-LARM SD-998C-NUAQ Surface-Mount Electric Rim Strike is designed for rim exit devices with a throw Pullman latchbolt. The strike features selectable fail-safe/fail-secure operation, 12/24 VDC operating voltage, horizontal adjustment, and a thick surface-mount metal housing which eliminates frame cutting when installing.
- 12/24 VDC Operating voltage
- Horizontal adjustment
- Accommodates up to 3/4" Pullman latch
- Reversible non-handed design fits most door frames
- Surface-mount installation on metal or wooden door frames
- Works with standard rim-type exit devices including SECO-LARM SD-962AR-36A, SD-962AR-36G
- Static strength: 1,500-lb (680kg)
- Tested for 250,000 cycles (UL Tested)
- Low current draw: 540mA@12VDC, 270mA@ 24VDC
- Dynamic strength: 70 lb-ft (9.68 kg-m)
- Field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- Spacers included: 1/16", 2 x 1/8"
- Five-year limited warranty