The CDM-660 is a digital converter, which means that it will handle any PAL, SECAM or NTSC formats. It will convert frequency with real time conversion and no signal delay. The CDM-660 does not require television to have a vertical hold or any other special features. CDM-660 is guaranteed to work for all TV's and with all types of equipment.
- No video delay. Real Time video Conversion.
- Use your PAL/SECAM equipment in a NTSC country and NTSC equipment in a PAL country
- Very easy to use, one time set-up no additional action needed.
- Uses a standard composite video (yellow connector) or S-Video connection to convert any input signal to any specified output source.
- Recording is permitted from any of the outputs.
- Crisp and clear converted video. Latest video correction technology. You will even get better results on your video by using the CDM-660
- Stand-alone and stylish compact design, light and portable for traveling. Dimensions are only: 9.3""(W) x 5""(D) x 1.8""(H)
- Converter remembers settings and returns to same input and output settings when turned back on
- LED Display shows current input and output video signal.
- Detects input manually between: All PAL, SECAM and NTSC systems
- Universal power adapter, which will work in any country in the world; comes with all popular power adapters.
- Built-in Color Bar ( for the best image reproduction )
Audio: Audio signal connects directly between your source device and destination device and does not need to go thru the converter. There will be no audio delay.
- Input Signal: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Output Signal: NTSC 3.58, PAL
- Sampling Frequency: Y: 13.5 MHz; R-Y: 6.75 MHz; B-Y: 6.75 MHz
- Digital Code Bit: R G B: 8bits
- Line: 525 = 625
- Field: 60 = 50
- Memory: 6 mb
- DC: 9V 500mA
- Dimensions: (9.21"" in.) W x (1.7"" in.) H x (5.2"" in.) D
- FREE Universal Power Supply 110/240V ( World plug adapters included )
- 6ft (2m) Composite Video Cable
- 6ft (2m) S-Video Cable