8x8 Component Video + Digital/Analog Audio Matrix Switcher w/RS-232 + IR Remote. Model# SB-5588
The 8x8 Component Video + Digital/Analog Audio Matrix Switcher with RS-232 is designed to work as a switcher for multiple Audio/Video sources and displays. Capable of switching Component Video, SPDIF and Stereo Audio signals between eight sources and eight displays with compatible inputs. A maximum bandwidth of 325MHz will support a sharp and highly defined video in multiple resolutions of up to 1080p. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs or any combination. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around video input and output cables. RS-232 control allows the switcher to be controlled by a computerized system such as HTPC and in this case eliminates the need for an infrared remote control. The 8x8 Matrix Switcher works with all Video equipment that has proper connections: such as Cable and Satellite receivers, Computers, Video Scalers, DVD players, VCR's and so on.
- Switches Component Video and Digital/Analog Audio between multiple sources and displays.
- Allows connection of 8 sources and 8 displays
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- Installs in seconds
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: >325MHz
- Resolutions: up to 1080p
- Video Input Connectors: 8 sets of 6-RCA (Y/Pb/Pr, Al/Ar, PCM)
- Video Output Connectors: 8 sets of 6-RCA (Y/Pb/Pr, Al/Ar, PCM)
- Net Weight: 12lbs
- Power Consumption: 1000mA~3000mA (max.)
- Power Supply: 12VDC; 1000mA~3000mA
- Switcher Size: (L/W/H) 440mm/200mm/44mm
- 8x8 Matrix Switcher
- IR Remote Control
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Mounts
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 1000mA~3000mA
- RS-232 driver CD (Windows 98/2000/XP only)
Warranty: 1 year labor/parts manufacturers warranty.