The SB-3709M is an S-Video + Analog Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier. Inputs are S-Video and Gold Plated RCA (Phono) for audio. Outputs are also S-Video and Gold Plated RCA for audio. Both Input and Output are located on the rear.. Can be used with any video/source such as Cable and Satellite receivers, Computers, Video Scalars, DVD players, VCR's and so on.
- Desktop and optional rack mount.
- Allows connection of 8 destination devices.
- Installs in seconds
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: >80MHz
- Input Connector: 1 S-Video and RCA Left & Right audio
- Output Connectors: 8 sets of S-Video and RCA Left & Right audio
- Power Consumption: 500mA (max.)
- Signal Distance to 1,000 feet
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Power Supply: 12VDC; 5000mA
- Size: (WxDxH) 5.1 x 3.7 x 1.5 inches (without rack mount)
- SB-3709M Distribution Amplifier
- Users Guide
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 5000mA
Warranty: 1 year labor/parts manufacturers warranty.