The SB-3702BNC is a 1 in to 9 out of Composite Video Distribution Amplifier. They are one of the most innovative Composite Video distribution product. They are used to distribute video signals to multiple destinations, These products provide multiple 4 outputs that are identical to the source signal. There are useful for distributing signals from VCRs, Camcorders, Video Game Consoles, DVDs, Satellite Receivers, CATV Set Top Boxes, etc.
- INPUT: 1x Composite Video (BNC)
- OUTPUT: 9x Composite Video (BNC)
- Video Bandwidth >110 Mhz
- Surface mount tabs provided.
- Type of Amplifier: 1:4 Composite Video Distribution Amplifier
- Model number: SB-3702BNC
- Input - Video x 1: Composite Video 75 0hms,1Vpp
- Output-Video x 4: Composite Video 75 Ohms, 1Vpp
- Video Bandwidth: 110MHz (-3dB)G=+1
- Slew Rate: 1000 V/as
- Gain Flatness: 0.1 dB to 20MHz, RL=150Z(1/2
- Differential gain Error: 0.03% , (RL=1kZ(1/2)
- Differential Phase Error: 0.03Z(?,(RL=1kZ(1/2)
- In/Out Terminal: SB-3702BNC-BNC connectors.
- Enclosure type: Metal case wall mount type
- Power Consumed: 50mA Maximum
- Power Source: DC 12 Volts, @300mA
- Size(L,W,H): 4.33 in x 3.14 in x1 in (110x80x25mm)
- SB-3702BNC Distribution Amplifier
- Users Guide
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 500mA