The SB-2811 is 4 to 4 Composite Video Amplifier (booster) used to drive signals over a long distance. This product provides signal amplifier from +0db to +6db via an adjustable control. This is useful for distributing signals from any video source, included higher resolution video source to a display monitor.
Video signals can be distributed up to more than 300~1000 ft away. Perfect for Classrooms, Training, Conference Halls, Retail outlets. It works great at high resolutions. Supports 4 independent channels of Composite Video.
- Adjustable gain control for each Composite Video channel.
- Surface mount tabs provided.
- Input: 4 independent Composite Video at 1 Vpp/75 ohm
- Output: 4 independent Composite Video at 1 Vpp/75 ohm
- Video Bandwidth: 440MHz, G=+2, 320Mhz, G=+10
- Setting time: 10ns to 0.1%, 2V Step, G =+2
- Low Distortion (SFDR) Third Order lntercept(3IP): -66 dBc @ 20MHz, Second Harmonic -75 dBc @ 20MHz, Third Harmonic 26 dBm @ 70MHz, G=+10
- Gain Flatness: 0.1dB to 75 Mhz
- Differential Gain Error: 0.01%, Rl=150Z(1/2
- Differential Phase Error: 0.01Z(?, Rl=150Z(1/2
- Size(L,W,H): 4.09 in x2.83 in x1.00 in (104mm x 72mm x 25mm)
- Power Consumed: 100mA Maximum
- Power Source: DC 12 Volts, @500mA.
- SB-2811 (BNC) DA-Booster
- Users Guide
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 500mA