S2-101AA Audio Power Amplifier is a stereo audio power amplifier that provides 10 watts RMS per channel into a 4 ohm load when signals from a pre-amplified source are provided as inputs.
This professional series amplifier operates with very low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N), very high Signal to Noise Ratio (S/N+N) plus Crosstalk is greatly minimized.Frequency Response is a very wide 20Hz to 24kHz and the inputs can be either balanced or unbalanced.
To prevent speaker damage, the unit has PopSuppression upon turn on. It also features short circuit and over temperature protection.
The S2-101AA provides for a wide range of input connections including RCA jacks, Mini-Combicon Terminal jacks and a 3.5mm single ended jack to accommodate PC audio inputs. The output connectors utilize spring loaded terminals for connection to external speakers.
Mechanical construction uses the same form factor as the companion S2 switcher products and the S2-101AA can be rack mounted using the optional RM-220 single/dual rack mount kit.
Key Features of the S2-101AA:
- Accepts Balanced or Unbalanced Inputs
- Three different Input Connector types
- Frequency Range of 20Hz to 24kHz
- 10 Watts RMS of Stereo Audio Output Power
- Very Low THD and Crosstalk
- Pop Suppression upon turn on.
- Short Circuit and Over-Temp Protection
- Spring Loaded Speaker Terminals
- Robust +12VDC/4 Amp Power Supply
- RS-232 and Infra-Red Support
- Downloadable Windows® RS-232 Controller
- Optional Rack Mount Kit