The Rockustics Rocky Jr. is a premium 2-way outdoor loudspeaker solution for
installations requiring high-performance sound in a design which matches the
aesthetics of its environment. The Rocky Jr. is designed for full-range
back-ground/fore-ground music and paging. The sealed, on-ground enclosure is
designed to withstand rain, frost, snow and ice
Its natural, weathered stone aesthetic makes the Rocky Jr. an ideal choice for
theme parks, promenades, playgrounds, shopping malls, restaurants, resorts, gardens
and other outdoor applications. Ideal for large spaces, the Rocky Jr. provides
100’-150’ sound distribution. Rocky Jr. speakers take advantage of an
optional 64 Watt transformer (request prior to order) for use in commercial
- One 6.5 inch (165 mm) polypropylene driver with butyl rubber surround and one
1.0 inch (25 mm) mylar dome tweeter.
- UV-, scratch-, chlorine- and weather- resistant enclosure with professional-
grade components for long-lasting per- formance and durability.
- Featuring a granite finish and stylized grille, this speaker best for large
outdoor areas with its 100’-150’ sound distribution.
- The speaker that started the entire out- door category and was granted the
first U.S. patent for outdoor speakers.
- Color options: Gray
- Optional accessories: 64 Watt 70/100 volt transformer