The RS62-EZ is a 6.5-inch, coaxial speaker designed for open-ceiling applications. Hanging hardware is included and features built in hanging bracket and screw on cover plate for fast, easy and secure installation. The unit may be mounted direct-to-conduit via the locking cover plate (see installation instructions for additional information). The RS62-EZ speaker incorporates 4 position ceramic terminal block input connector and a 6 position tap switch with transformer bypass position.
- One 6.5 inch (133 mm) coaxial driver with BroadBeam Ring™ technology for high frequency dispersion.
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Includes hanging hardware with galvanized steel cables and hanging bracket for fast, easy and secure installation. Unit may be hung or mounted direct-to-conduit via locking cover plate.
- Enclosure constructed of injection molded ABS with glass fiber reinforcement for lasting durability in indoor or outdoor applications.
- Easy access six-position rotary switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Aluminum grille with protective powdercoated finish.
- Built-in thermal fuse.
- Unit ships in eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
- UL 1480 UEAY& UL 2239 listed.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Speaker is paintable.
- Included accessories: hanging hardware, weather plug, cover plate.