The RS500i is a 5.25-inch, two-way, ported speaker with an open-ceiling enclosure design that delivers effective low-end response (61 Hz) and 105º offaxis performance (2 to 10 kHz, independently verified). SoundTube’s proprietary BroadBeam® waveguide tweeter system delivers consistent high-performance audio coverage across the operating bandwidth. The RS500i speaker design incorporates a low-profile grille, proprietary motor-board and a six-position tap switch with transformer bypass position. Hanging hardware is included and features SpeedClamp™ self-locking wire grip for fast, easy and secure installation.
- Patented BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern up to 10 kHz for maximum coverage area per speaker (EASE™documented).
- One 5.25 inch (133 mm) polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch (25 mm) convex titanium tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary castaluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Includes UL listed hanging hardware with cables and integrated SpeedClamp™ self-locking wire grip for fast, easy and secure installation. Also includes Euro-block connector and terminal weather boot.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity.
- Easy-access, six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applica?tions with a transformer bypass position simplifies ordering and inventory tracking.
- Plated steel grille with protective powdercoated finish for lasting durability.
- Average senitivity 86.5 dB offers highoutput capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY), CE and Milspec 810 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Optional accessory: AC-RS-SM5 surface mount bracket